I’m smitten with the latest Runway Inspired Challenge, which is inspired by a fabulous striped frock from Gareth Pugh’s spring collection. What’s not to love about a graphic black and white stripe?
I went right for the stripes with this card, cutting and layering my patterned paper at different angles to recreate the pleats and folds of the inspiration piece. And instead of a stamped sentiment, I used these great foam Thickers to turn my hard into a bold hello.
I’m also swooning for the projects our Design Team created for the challenge.
- Jennifer Rzasa – Our Change of Art
- Cristina Kowalczyk – My Paper Secret
- Laura Bassen – Doublestick Heaven
- Aga – Just Made From Paper
- Angeline – The Creation of Creativity
Want to try your hand a a bold, black and white beauty? Give it a shot — the winner of this challenge gets a $15 gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp!